How to make house cleaning easier? If you are one of those people, who do not take professional house cleaning and even one-off cleaning services as an option, you are most probably wanting to achieve everything and anything by yourself and do not count of outer help and support. However, wiser people have already said it, you can do anything, but you cannot do everything! At least not in one day! Because of that, you have to have a well-organised house cleaning, to plan ahead all tasks and chores and, of course, to use a few simple tricks. And this is what we are going to do today in this article – share with you a few simple and very helpful tips and tricks.
Saving some time turns to be a crucial point for every house cleaning schedule. If you are trying to shave a few minutes off of your daily routine and make it more effective and time-saving, then this article is right up your alley.
- The magical spray that helps in every situation… well, almost! Make a mixture of one cup of water and one tablespoon of dishwashing liquid and pour it into a spray bottle. Keep this spray bottle in handy and every time you place dirty dishes in the sink, spray them! By the time you come back to actually wash the dishes, the whole grease and dirt will be already loosened and your dishes will be really easy to wash and clean.
- Do you know those shoe organisers you can hang on the door of your closet? Well, these organisers come in handy not only for shoe storage but also for everything small you are going to need on your way out of the door. You can place your wallet, keys, umbrella and gloves and practically everything you need. That way everything will be organised and easy to access, but still out-of-sight, so your home won’t appear cluttered.
- Let your cleaning products do the whole job! Every time you use and spray a cleaning product, leave it to sit for a few minutes, so it will loosen all the dirt, grease and stains and allows you to skip the heavy scrubbing and remove all the mess with a quick wipe up.
- Have you ever tried the “light wash” cycle of your dishwashing machine? No? Then you can be amazed by the fact that it can do the same job for less time and use less water.
- Keep all your cleaning products and tools gathered in one place, a basket or an organiser and easy to access them. This will definitely save you a lot of time from wandering around the house.
- You have only five minutes for a quick tidy up around the house? Then use a basket and gather all items in one place, then quickly find their actual place.
- Spills and messes can ruin the appearance of the interior of your fridge and make you clean it every single day. But not anymore, simply line the drawers of your fridge with a sheet of wax paper and you can replace it whenever you want!
- Blender cleaning has never been that easy and simple! Simply fill it with a bit of water and a few drops of liquid soap and run it works. The results are amazing!
- What about getting into the habit of leaving the shoes by the door? This will help you cut your floor cleaning routine.
- You cannot place your load of laundry from the washing machine directly into the dryer? Then place a few drops of lavender essential oil to your laundry, because lavender oil is antifungal.
Deep carpet cleaning might not be the thing you are best at, but you can always make your carpet fresher without having special skills and expensive products.
Even the tiniest bathroom can look and feel amazing when it is clean, neat and well-organised. Here is how to maintain yours!
Check out our blog for health-related cleaning tips like how to remove the pink biofilm from your bathroom.
Clean your makeup brushes regularly for an extra clean, fresh and happy skin. Here is the easiest way!